My latest set continues the Kate Middleton theme, but with a twist - rather than my usual clothing sets, this is a set of eight pairs of Kate's best known earrings.
The set comprises eight pairs of earrings as follows:
1. The famous Robinson Pelham diamond acorn earrings, a gift to Kate from her parents on the occasion of her marriage to Prince William
2. Ava-Eva vintage earrings by Beaut
3. Kiki Classic peridot, blue topaz and diamond earrings by Kiki McDonough
4. Effervescence Bubble Stiletto earrings by Links of London
5. Grace white topaz and diamond stud earrings by Kiki McDonough
6. Temple of Heaven Girandole gold earrings by Cassandra Goad
7. Eternal citrine drop earrings by Kiki McDonough
8. White topaz Hope Egg earrings by Links of London
These are some of Kate's best-known earrings - several pairs are firm favourites which she is often seen wearing. As always, she has wonderful taste.
A big thank you to Liana for the fabulous earrings mesh which is required for this set. This is a very clever mesh - it catches the light when the Sim moves and really brings the earrings to life.
We have detected that you are using an Ad-blocker plugin. This means our main source of income to cover bandwidth costs is blocked when you are using our free service. We would ask that you whitelist us and allow ads to show.
Anyone using an Ad-blocker plugin will be forced to wait 30 seconds instead of 10 on the "please wait" page.
For as little as $2.99 per month you can become a VIP member. This lets you use our service free of all ads and unlocks access to our popular Download Basket and Quick Download features.