More from this Author
Sep 21, 2012Where do you do it?
Aug 30, 2012Incentive withdrawal
Aug 10, 2012Withdrawal of incentives
Aug 06, 2012Ooh! Clean!
Aug 05, 2012Incentives - makeup revised
Blogpost by Cyclonesue added Aug 06, 2012, read 567 times
And so they should be!
Dirty little Sims! No more running through the house in wet cozzies straight out of the pool. No indeed - time for the Changing Room, a place of singular horror residing in the dark memories of school-days gone by.
Yes, my new set is a cleaning-up thing. I can't believe it. Naturally, all that shiny stuff offers equally grotty variations that are more in my style. So what's coming?
- A working sliding curtain for cubicles (and separate fixed-open version - shown)
- Stackable, recolorable lockers
- Communal inter-connecting showers (for bold Sims)
- Single shower for cubicle use (shy Sims!)
- Sports bag - allows change of clothes when placed on the floor
- Cubicle 1-tile wall-mounted bench
- 3-tile full bench both with and without clothes pegs
- Deco objects for pegs and benches