The Sims 3 Seasons announced
More from this Author
Dec 17, 2012Seasons Greetings From the TSR FA's
Nov 08, 2012TSR Goes to the EA Screening of Seasons!
Sep 04, 2012Ikea Sets
Aug 24, 2012Submission Description Requirements
Aug 03, 2012The Sims 3 Seasons announced
Community News by riccinumbers added Aug 03, 2012, read 351 times
Well seems the long awaited Seasons for our game is finally coming! The official announcement came yesterday as all of us heard rumors and leaks, we could only hope!
Your Sims will now be able to swim in the ocean on a hot summer day. Like Sims 2 you will be able to bob for apples and jump in the autumn leaves. Snowboarding skill will be new as well as spring showers (and of course umbrellas that work).
More all-new activities like big seasonal festivals, celebrations as each season comes to life. The official site mentions a new type of haunted house!New fashions for the seasons, New foods, this expansion is sure to bring your Sims 3 game to virtual life!
New things coming with this long awaited expansion!
- Weather … oh the weather with all 4 seasons and holidays!
- Igloos building, Jack O Lanterns, diving off the diving board, swimming in the ocean on a hot summer’s day!
- Sims will be able to catch a cold, get struck by lightning and get a sunburn (Hopefully they’ll include SPF 30)
- Snowball fights, Face Painting and bobbing for apples
- A Tanning booth for your Sims to tan before summer, holiday decorations, and even a new recipe for your cooking Sims to make pumpkin pie.
- And what’s this? UFO’s are coming back to Sims!