More from this Author
Jun 07, 2012Problems with email
Feb 21, 2012How to export lots from The Sims 3
Feb 21, 2012How to fix beds and baths for Pets
Feb 21, 2012TSR Artist Panel
Jan 23, 2012TSR Download Basket
Help by The Sims Resource added Jan 13, 2012, read 4357 times
- Compositions should contain a substantial amount of Custom Content from TSR.
- All submissions for any Studio Work must be PG-13.
- We will be looking for originality.
- Take care with spelling. Doesn't have to be perfect but effort shown.
- No leet-speak (text shortcut-language).
- Use only themes already in the game (ie no miscarriages, named diseases etc).
- Consistent quality over a number of submissions.
- Characters are developed and engaging.
- Stories are plausible, or at least suspend disbelief.
- Spelling and grammar errors are minimal. (We don't expect perfection, but we do expect some care to be taken and stories to be proofread/edited.)
- Screenshots fit the scenes.
- Walls are up, pose boxes and other things not appropriate to the scenes are hidden.
Generally speaking, if it is do-able in-game with no hacks, we will allow it. Some creative liberties are allowed. For example, sims cannot get hit by cars. However, a sim getting hit by a car is really not all that different than a sim getting hit by a satellite...so we allow car accidents and sims getting hit by cars in stories, as long as descriptions of same are kept vague and not gory. Violence in-game is vague and cartoonish, and as such we do not allow graphic descriptions of violence or violent acts. Diseases are also present, but vague...so we allow mention of disease, but no discussion of specific ailments such as cancer, AIDS, etc.
Candidates should have multiple examples of completed work. Barring outright data corruption/computer failure, stories should be finished, or at least bought to a point of conclusion. "One-shots" should be clearly identified as such so that they are not mistaken for series-in-progress or abandoned work.
- Must be engaging, keep your interest to watch the entire video.
- Must be Original, Originality will be highly considered.
- Use of text must be appropriate and in context.
- You must make sure any music used has no copyright and that you have permission to broadcast publically.
- Must be consistently of high quality over a number of submissions.
- Scenes must express a certain flair for putting several artists content into a setting and being able to show that setting using any decorating in game including CAS to recolor the creations. A Mix and match.
- The ability to customize your downloads to fit in with your scene.
- The creations in your scene must be clear and visible so that viewers know what they're looking at.
- The scene shots must be of good quality and be in the 4:3 format.
- You must be able to list links to the content used in the Scene.
- All TSR Items will be visible once you provide the ID Numbers located on each CC
- You may put Clothing and Sims in a scene and use lots from our artists to make a scene.