Workshop objects beta testers wanted!
More from this Author
Apr 17, 2013Artist news
Mar 26, 2013Minor layout changes
Feb 18, 2013Artists news
Jan 10, 2013Attention Sims website owners!
Dec 31, 2012Happy New Year!
News by Thomas|TSR added Aug 31, 2009, read 1767 times
TSR is seeking experienced object meshers who would be willing to carry out some real testing over the coming week. Time is tight which is why our selection criteria are also tight.
What you'll need:
- Full experience meshing and texture-mapping objects (including shadows)
- Familiarity with assigning vertices to joints (as in bathroom/kitchen items) in Milkshape
- If you know nothing about Sims 3 meshing/texturing, the ability to learn quickly(!)
- Able to participate online (we're using Skype for our chatrooms - free to download)
- Able to give a few hours of your time over the coming week
- You MUST have experience working with joints
The following are advantages but not essential:
- Familiarity with the new texture types (speculars, overlays etc)
- Familiarity with any other Sims 3 tools and their use
In return you'll get exclusive access to the TSR Workshop beta and the ability to test object creation for Sims 3 in a very easy to use tool. We'll also feature your work here on TSR upon launch of our objects database.
Please send a PM with a work sample (a textured mesh you've created to prove that you know what you're doing) to Thomas if you are interested.