We have positions open - apply below!
Have you ever wanted to mesh, downloaded the tutorials and just get lost? Do you have the desire to make Custom Content for your game and just do not know where to begin? Then read on!
TSR will be holding classes for beginners beginning May 1. These will be bi-monthly classes for 3 lucky people at a time to learn with some of our experienced meshers via Skype chat. One on one lessons to get you through your first bona fide set!
What we expect from you:
Downloading TSR Tutorials by RicciNumbers, Angela and Cyclonesue which can be found here:- Object Creation Part 1: Meshing
- Object Creation Part 2: Texturing
- Creating a Coffee Table in Wings 3D
- The willingness to READ these tutorials and follow them step by step.
- Dedicated time to stick with this, meshing takes a lot of time and is not for everyone. You will be taken out of this instruction to make room for someone else if you do not really want to dedicate the time.
- The willingness to follow instruction and repeat steps if necessary.
- The willingness to work on your own as well.
Once you get through your first set to our teams satisfaction you "Graduate" and join our Sepcial Learning and Creating chat where you have access to all of TSR's artists to further you allong in your meshing path.
These are the requirements to apply:
- You must be 18 years of age.
- Have a PC that can handle the 3d programs.
- Be able to download all the required 2d and 3d programs.
- You must tell us why you would like to learn to mesh and why you think you can stick with it.
- Have a reliable internet service.
- Be able to download Skype.
The chat will be available from 3:30 AM EST (9:30 AM CET) to 5PM EST (17:00 EST)(23:00 CET) Someone will most likely be on these hours. Of course those are the "official" hours. Someone will be on at other times as well.